VMware Carbon Black Cloud
This interesting company Carbon Black, a VMware acquisition Oct, 08, 2019 , then lead me to watch the live demo’s / presentation at VMworld 2019. This product, possibly a game changer (opinions are my own) in the security space of VMware.
With my background in VMware vSphere, Qualys, McAfee, Trend Micro, Symantec and Ethical Hacking, this product jumps out to me. I started looking in more detail at what this new integration could do.
Image from “VMWCB-VMware-Carbon-Black-Cloud-1.pdf”
Could these features, now built in to / plugin for vCenter replace many other security products?
- Next-Generation Antivirus and EDR
- Managed Alert Monitoring
- Real-time device assessment
- Inbuilt and Proactive Threat intelligence
- One Console – Provides One Platform for your Security
- One Agent – Reduce the endpoint security agents required
- Reduce CPU usage