Infrastructure Architect / Security Lead / WinOps / Automation / Security Specialist
Specialist Areas :
Microsoft, VMware vExpert, Certified Ethical Hacker, Qualys, Symantec and Citrix Infrastructure Architect / Design Lead / WinOps / Automation Specialist
Qualifications and Experience Summary
- Qualified and experienced, VMware vExpert, VMware Certified Professional in Network Virtualization (NSX), Cloud (IaaS), Data Centre and Desktop. (Triple VCP and 3x VMware vExpert 2016-2018)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate in Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Specialist in Hyper-V (MCTS), MCITP: EA in 2008 and MCSE in 2003 server.
- Symantec Certified Specialist in Data Centre Security (DCSSA)
- Trend Micro OfficeScan XG Certified Professional
- Qualys Certified Specialist – Vulnerability Management
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) – Registered member https://www.eccouncil.org/
- Citrix Certified Administrator in XenApp 6.5 and XenDesktop 5. (CCA)
- Over 15 years’ experience within Wintel infrastructure in design, installation and support
- Successful previous experience in delivering multiple large scale projects at once.
- Technical Presenter & Committee member for Technology UG
Steve also gets involved with Technology UG promoting and presenting in the Newcastle Upon Tyne area. http://www.technologyug.co.uk/Communities/Newcastle
You can follow Steve Hackers on